All admissions into first and second year (lateral entry) shall be only through the entrance examination and the
counseling of(UPTU). No admissions are available for seats through management quota, NRI quota or any other means.
Certificates Required at the Time of Admission
1. Metric/High School/Secondary School Certificate.
2. Mark sheet ofMetric/High School/Secondary School.
3. Intermediate/I 0+2/Senior Secondary School Certificate.
4. Mark sheet of lntermediate/10+2/Senior Secondary School.
5. Caste Certificate in respect of OBC, SC and ST candidates.
6. Income Certificate forGeneral/OBC of less than Rs. One Lac and SC/ST Less than Rs.
Two lac. The income certificate must be obtained from respective Tehsil.
7. Medical certificate.
8. Character Certificate from head of school/college last attended (in original).
9. Transfer Certificate (TC)/Migration Certificate (in original). Candidates who have passed 10+2 exam from UP
Board shall submit T.C. All other board's candidates shall submit Migration certificate.
10. Copy of Aadhaar Card.
Note: Certificates at S.No. 1 to 7 only self attested photo copies to be submitted and original of all these certificates are to be
shown at the time ofadmission. Failure to show the original certificates will nullify the grant of admission.